Animated Title Master - Free PowerPoint Download!
In my salute to the Indy 500, I give you an animated PowerPoint title master
. Three cars zoom across the title master only. (The slide master uses the same images, but stays motionless.)
This two-slide presentation uses Microsoft clip art that comes packaged with PowerPoint. I just ungrouped and edited these images: the cars, the crowd, and the road.
Of course, you can substitute any of the clip art images with your own (perhaps you'll use your own track team photos, images of your prize racehorses, clip art of comets...who knows?)
If you look at the slide master view, you can figure exactly how I made the cars race each other. But in case you need a hint...
Here's how I did it:
- I selected a car, then Slide Show > Custom Animation
- I selected Add Effect > Motion Paths > Draw Custom Motion Path > Scribble
- I scribbled my car's path by drawing across the screen.
- I repeated step 3 with the two other cars, being careful to place each car at different start intervals and different end intervals, to simulate a racing and passing effect.
- I set the speed as "Very Slow" with all three vehicles...
- I set the first car to "Start After Previous" animation...
- And I set the cars 2 and 3 to "Start With Previous", so that all the cars appear to be racing together.
That's all there is to it! You can create this effect with your own creative touches and personalized images...download the sample PowerPoint presentation
...then get started on creating your own!